Collaborative webinar: Rapid optimisation of mRNA-LNP using microfluidics: Equipment, formulation and process.
Take your LNP production to the next level
Interest in nanotechnology, including both polymeric and lipidic nanoparticles, has grown significantly in the last decade. The tremendous success of mRNA-lipid nanoparticle (LNP)-based vaccines during the COVID-19 pandemic has led to further explosive growth in development and created new opportunities in this area. The unprecedented speed of development of the COVID-19 LNP-based vaccines was, to a large extent, built upon foundational work performed over the last 10–15 years in LNP platform development.
This is why Dolomite and Phosphorex partnered to bridge their complementary areas of expertise:
The upcoming collaborative webinar will be held in 2 sessions: on the 1st & 8th of March. During each of the events we will discuss:
- Current state of LNP fabrication with the emphasis on formulation, process and analytical characterization
- Microfluidic approaches for control of LNP self-assembly
- Framework for planning and execution of LNP based products
- Challenges and opportunities in LNP Fabrication and downstream process using clinically relevant unit operations
- Case studies of successful LNP based projects to illustrate potential challenges and solutions
- Both sessions will feature the same content. Please join the one held at a time most convenient to you.
Session 1: Tuesday, 1st March 2022 – 15:00
Session 2: Tuesday, 8th March 2022 – 18:00